My mission the past few years has been to empower people to reclaim their ‘happiness quota’. Working as a holistic lifestyle coach, I’ve had the great privilege of coaching people towards greater happiness in their lives. I’ve witnessed how being happy is vital for achieving personal growth and potential. Happiness brings with it; greater freedom of expression, a natural spontaneity and innate joy and allows us to become more productive, creative and inspired soul’s.
Emotional, psychological and spiritual wellbeing all depend on the state of mind we hold. In my coaching practice, many client’s experienced unhappiness in some or other of these areas; personal relationships, careers, health, finances, emotional health, physical health or even where they lived. Happiness or rather a feeling of unhappiness was always sadly a factor in their situation. So, if you’re reading this article and you resonate with it, how can you bring the happy back into your everyday life and finally lead a life that’s joyful and inspired?
Happiness Fuels Hope
Happiness is a state of mind that fuels hope. It brings with it an inner peace and equilibrium to our mind, body and soul connection. It is the antidote to much of life’s stresses. Without happiness in our life, we become pale shadows and impersonators of life.
My recommendations for a positive happiness quota include:
- Family fun time (remember the adage ‘the family that plays together, stays together’)
- Nurture your mind, body and soul. All dimensions of your life need nourishment
- Be forever a student of life, open to all possibilities – personal growth never stops
- Make your career; enjoyable, fun and worthwhile. It isn’t simply a means to fund your life, it’s your vocation, your passion!
- Find ways to live from your inspired heart, whether that’s tapping into your creativity, developing spiritually, exercising etc. – Do it!
- Find your ‘soul tribe’ and surround yourself with people who encourage your dreams and goals and who believe in YOU
Finally, have FUN! Don’t leave happiness relegated to the side lines of your life. Embrace it and live it NOW!…
How do you ensure that you meet your happiness quota? I’d love to read your inspirations in the comments below. Blessings, Soul Traveller’s – be happy!
“Happiness is the fuel needed to nourish mind, body and soul.”